Tuesday 1 June 2010

London MCM DC.com/Figure.fm Meetup!


The Figure.Fm Crew!

So the London MCM expo has come and gone too quickly!
Had a great time with everyone and would like to thank all those who attended the event.
Due to miss communication and weather, some people were unable to find or meet us but lets make sure we can meet in October! ^^
Special thanks to:
@CloudIncarnate,
@ddotark
@mshaw_uk
@AMGitsKriss
@Hammy
@PockyKai
@GabrielIVH
for making this year especially good! Haven't had quite as much fun as i have this year at MCM and I'd like to thank everyone for this.

Here are the photos!

Clearly some photos have gone Backwards!



The Main Hall itself on Sunday.


GabrielIVH and his Lovley Daughter! ^^


Sundays Figure.Fm Meet was smaller but we still had a Daughter and some smaller figures there!

Misao lookin all cute! (My newly aquired figma!)

Pyramid walkin about.



mshaw_uk and I spent pretty much most of Sunday dominating the Blur stand. It even convinced him enough to get it the same day. I also bought it the day before. :P

ddotark, AMGitsKriss and mshaw_uk sittin there chattin about how much Daughters cost. (£600!!!)

This is compensation for mshaw_uk being cut outta the main photo. :P


Here's my Organisers pass.

More of the Lovely Daughters. (Really tempted to get one myself!)

The whole collection of Figure.fm users Daughters and Figures.

The long ass Queue on Saturday morning at about 8:20AM.

The original group I came in with. :P Sorta lost them half way through the day. Thanks to them for their contribution to an awesome day. ;)

Sunday morning. Pretty much empty. Got there pretty late cos I was tired and I also accidentally went to London City Airport. XD

Thanks for reading.

1 comment: